Human Resources works directly under and with the Borough Manager and includes functions such as recruitment and hiring of new employees, maintenance of confidential personnel records, management of labor contracts, preparation of data for labor negotiation, development of personnel policies and development of employee education programs and other related duties as required.
Application & Current Openings
- Acceptable Use of Technology & Social Media Policy for Non-Uniformed Personnel
- Bid Procurement, Contracts & Purchases Policy & Procedures
- Family Medical Leave Policy
- Fire Dept. Civil Service Regulations
- Fringe Benefits & Taxation
- Non-Union Employee Compensation & Classification Policy
- Police Dept. Civil Service Regulations
- Smoke Free Workplace Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- Vehicle & Equipment Policy
Federal Regulation: Transparency in Coverage Rule
The Transparency in Coverage Rule issued by the federal government requires health insurers and group health plans to provide detailed pricing data for all covered items and services.
Please click HERE for the machine readable files (MRFs) that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The MRFs are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. More information is available at www.mrfdata.hmhs.com.
The User Guide to Machine Readable Files is available HERE.
No Surprises Act
Members Rights and Protections Against Surprise Billing Notice
The "No Surprises in Billing Act" provides information in cases where an individual believes that a health care provider or facility has violated balance billing restrictions.