Human Resources is a department supervised directly under the Borough Manager and includes functions such as the recruitment and hiring of new employees, maintenance of confidential personnel records, management of labor contracts, preparation of data for labor negotiation, development of personnel policies and development of employee education programs and other related duties as required.
- Family Medical Leave Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy
- Fire Dept. Civil Service Regulations
- Police Dept. Civil Service Regulations
- Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Anti-Discrimination / Harassment Policy
- Vehicle & Equipment Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Non-Union Employee Compensation & Classification Policy
- Acceptable Use of Technology & Social Media Policy for Non-Uniformed Personnel
- Mandatory Training & Certification Policy
Federal Regulation: Transparency in Coverage Rule
The Transparency in Coverage Rule issued by the federal government requires health insurers and group health plans to provide detailed pricing data for all covered items and services.
The following link (which will go live on July 1, 2022 and is available HERE) leads to the machine readable files (MRFs) that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The MRFs are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. More information is available at www.mrfdata.hmhs.com after July 1, 2022.
No Surprises Act
Members Rights and Protections Against Surprise Billing Notice
The "No Surprises in Billing Act" provides information incases where an individual believes that a health care provider or facility has violated balance billing restrictions.