Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Sealed bids will be solicited by The Borough of Hanover, The Township of Penn, and The Township of West Manheim, all of York County, Pennsylvania; and The Borough of McSherrystown, The Township of Conewago, The Township of Union, The Township of Germany, and the Township of Oxford, all of Adams County, Pennsylvania, for the items below. Items as listed below will be bid as individual proposals with each numbered item having its own bid available on PennBid (www.pennbid.net). Bidding documents for each are available at no cost on PennBid (www.pennbid.net).
NO PAPER COPIES OF BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
1. The requirements of gasoline, motor oil, hydraulic fluid, fuel oil, diesel oil lubricants, solvents, automatic transmission fluid, gear oil and synthetic oil for one year as listed on the bidding documents.
2. Crushed stone of various sizes to meet Pennsylvania Department of Transportation specifications as listed on the bidding documents.
3. Pre-mixed bituminous stockpile patching material; superpave; bituminous concrete base course (BCBC); and superpave mixture; all in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of Transportation specifications as listed on the bidding documents.
4. Bulk rock salt, calcium chloride in fifty pound bags, and liquid calcium chloride as listed on the bidding documents.
5. Liquid chlorine in one hundred fifty pound cylinders, liquid chlorine in one ton containers, liquid ferrous sulphate, hydrofluosilicic acid, liquid alum in 4,000 gallon loads, sulphur dioxide, liquid polyaluminum chloride, sodium permanganate (40%), caustic soda and sodium hypochlorite (12%) and Earthtec® Liquid Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate as listed on the bidding documents.
6. Road line painting, double yellow 4-inch wide lines, and white 4-inch wide lines, as listed on bidding documents.
7. Waterborne traffic paint in yellow, white and blue five (5) gallon pails, as listed on bidding documents.
8. Street milling services.
The quantities for items one to eight are reflected on the bid form. Quantities specified are in the bid process for the sole purpose of obtaining a unit price. The public bodies shall not be penalized if actual use is more or less than quantities reflected on the bid sheets.
Bids shall be submitted electronically via PennBid no later than Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:00 pm, at which time they will be opened with the results made available on PennBid.
The public bodies reserve the right to reject any or all bids.